Karkhana in collaboration with Unmath School conducted an online conversation with school leaders and teachers.
- The session was moderated by Mr, Divesh Bathija, Founder of Unmath school
- The session was focused around three agendas:
- How to engage kids using mathematics while they are at home (Current Situation / Normal School days – Innovative Assignments at home for children).
- Helping teachers create assignments while students watch the news/ real life events.
- How can Online teaching be made more effective for teachers (Question and Answers).
You can find the video here:
This session was our attempt to show how teachers can integrate Maths in Online education.
We are organizing online sessions based on the needs of school leaders. Please fill in the online form.