Karkhana Interest form: https://goo.gl/forms/AjBcGJlRpuoR78U52
Here are some links to stay updated with what’s happening at Karkhana.
Currently Karkhana is engaging 1300 students in a month. We aim to raise it to 3000 students in next academic year and upto 10,000 students in next three years. In order to reach that goal, we have two major educational services: BeeCreative(BC) and Karkhana Innovators’ club (KIC).
Karkhana Innovators’ Club (KIC) is an after-school enrichment programs designed to stimulate creativity, critical thinking, collaboration, risk taking and making skills necessary for innovation. Students are presented with challenges in the beginning of every KIC session through interesting prompts, and they work towards solving the challenge during the 8 week or 12 week period. Students exhibit their work to conclude the session, receiving feedback from their peers, parents and teachers.
BeeCreative(BC) is an activity based co-curricular program designed by educators at Karkhana. The program is focused on delivering classes and activities within the school, with activities engaging students, teachers and school administrators.
We see various roles for you under both BC and KIC.
Roles for BeeCreative
- BC teacher (BC school facilitator) :
- Deliver 12 to 15 hrs of classes every week.
- Research and generate contents.
- Experiment and prepare kits for contents.
- Relationship manager
- Communicate with school leaders.
- Make sure the classes are going well.
- Take feedback on classes and other issues from schools and report to BC Manager.
- Keep track of school’s need and interests and report to BC Manager.
- Be aware about Karkhana products.
- Create and communicate stories to talk about our work and our students’ work.
- Create and maintain relationships with partners and clients.
- Create strategies for branding and maintain the brand perception.
Roles for KIC
- KIC teacher
- Research and generate content for KIC classes
- Delivery 6-9 hours of classes a week
- Develop educational kits for Karkhana
- KIC marketing
- Generating marketing strategies to reach out to potential customers
- Relationship building with existing customers
For further queries please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or please attend an info session at Karkhana on one of the following dates.
1. Friday, March 31, 2017 from 4 pm to 6 pm
2. Saturday, April 1, 2017 from 12 pm to 5 pm
3. Monday, April 3, 2017 from 4 pm to 6 pm
Selected applicants after first round of screening will be informed by email to attend a 2 hour long Design Challenge at Karkhana on April 15, Saturday from 3 pm to 5 pm.